2 On A Cloud Publishing

Friday, March 02, 2007

I Blew a Kiss

Dear Kim,

I fell asleep last night with a cup of tea in my hand and I woke up to find it was still there in my hand. I wanted to wake you this morning before your alarm goes off, so I sent you a morning kiss
via the wind.

Catch it!

I blew a kiss across the miles.
A cloud helped it along the way,
as it rumbled thru the air it picked
up energy. Snagged a bit of laughter,
trapped a little hope, tumbled
through a lot of love to keep it all afloat.
The kiss soon arriving landing
upon your lips. Don’t duck!
Don’t hide! This is no ordinary kiss.
Unpacking this morning
it leaves upon your lips
my passion, love and trust
in one loving little kiss.

I feel pretty good. That’s a good thing! See what a little sleep will do. Or do I? I am convincing myself I feel good, it’s all those mirrors in the bedroom. I couldn’t help but look in one.

The Stranger
I saw a stranger in the mirror. Who sent defeat to me?
I said shooo! get out of here that’s not a part of me.
A giggle of insanity, this battle is not yet over.
Reached a little deeper, felt a little bolder to reach
inside of me, to something you rarely see. The internal
fight in me.
xox

This is an excerpt from the book Dear Kimblake.
The book may be bought over the Internet at the following websites, http://www.2onacloud.com/ , http://www.autumnsboutique.com/ , www.amazon.com
Dear Kimblake is also listed on Google Books!
Order your copy today.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • That poem is so amazing. You can feel the compassion and love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:27 AM  

  • The picture was photographed in the hills of Pennsylvania, the view is my backyard "the hollow", Thank you I really appreciate the comment. Nothing is more beautiful then the blossoms of Asian Art.

    By Blogger Rachel C Miller, At 7:26 AM  

  • thank you!

    By Blogger Rachel C Miller, At 7:43 AM  

  • Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home