2 On A Cloud Publishing

Friday, March 16, 2007

Grains of Sand


I watched the boats travel down the river that day and at that moment felt my mind slowly drift away. A heart that was weathered by the storms begins to count the endless grains of sand along the shore. The landscape inviting I wished a little more, opened my heart and let you in the door. I kept the secrets in the sand upon the shore, titled after the one that I adore. Love had only strengthened the emotions trapped inside, denying this I believe I tried to hide amid the gloom encircled in mind. So my soul stepped out with to fly among the clouds, that's true.

This is an excerpt from the book Dear Kimblake.
The book may be bought over the Internet at the following websites, http://www.2onacloud.com/ , http://www.autumnsboutique.com/ , www.amazon.com
Dear Kimblake is also listed on Google Books!
Order your copy today.


Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • Do you publish self help books? I would like to submit my manuscript.
    "Guide to a Happy Marriage."

    By Blogger Casey, At 6:19 PM  

  • Casey, I would be interested in reviewing you self help book. The title sounds very interesting.

    By Blogger Penny, At 6:33 PM  

  • Thanks you can view a sample of my work at www.guidetoahappymarriage.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Casey, At 6:34 PM  

  • Nice work

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:35 PM  

  • Thanks Jake I am glad you like it. The author has a flare that sets her apart.

    By Blogger Penny, At 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home